A superior Grade A Teak bar stool that is easy to assemble. Grade A Teak is not to be confused with more common Grade C Teak – it is a premium timber sourced from the heart of mature trees, high in natural oil content. This increases furniture life and withstands exposure to extreme weather. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, both domestic and commercial. Timber is a natural product and will expand and contract with changing climatic conditions which may lead to slight cracking. This is perfectly normal and does not affect the longevity or structural strength of the product. l: 36cm d: 36cm h: 73cm 8kg
- Grade A Teak for longevity, a dense close-grained hardwood high in natural oil content.
- Withstands exposure to extreme weather making it ideal for outdoor use as garden patio or balcony furniture.
- Ideal height for breakfast benches, conservatories and indoor use.
- Commercial grade: suitable for a bar, cafe, hotel or bistro.
- 36cm x 36cm x 73cm – 8kg – easy to assemble.