Just peel and stick a MastaPlasta to cover any holes, scratches, rips or stains on sofas, bags, leather jackets – it’s easy, cheap and looks great. You don’t need any damage; use it for decoration or to identify luggage. A patented product that is made in England, MastaPlastas are made from axionhide, the luxury alternative to real leather as found on first-class airline seats, yachts and catwalks. It can handle hospital-strength cleaning agents but is as soft to the touch as the finest Italian leathers. The Large Plain-Stitch design measures 20cm x 10cm (8″ x 4″). MastaPlastas stick to leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics but are not suitable for machine-washing. Our range of colours are: Grey, Brown, Black, Tan, Ivory, Red, Green. MastaPlastas also come in other sizes and designs.
- Save your sofa, car seat, handbag, briefcase or leather jacket^Leather repair – easy, cheap and looks great – no one will ever know you’re hiding a hole or stain^Works on car seats, sofas, handbags, suitcases and leather jackets^Works on leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics^Patented; made in the UK
- Cool stick-on leather patches. MastaPlasta self-adhesive patches can mend your sofa, chair, bar stool, leather jacket, hand bag, briefcase, saddle, bean bag, car upholstery. Great for damage by pet claws, belts, cigarette burns and ink stains.
- Mends holes; covers stains; looks great
- First-aid for sofas, car seats, handbags etc.
- More colours/designs/sizes available